We have wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, bathroom aids and much more. We are accredited by the American Board for Certification DMEPOS and can work with Medicare and insurance companies in billing.
- We service patients in all local nursing homes.
- Several members of our staff speak Spanish fluently.
- We are a local, family owned business. All money stays in our community!
Coleman Pharmacy offers a large selection of home health medical equipment and supplies. You’ll find what you need to care for yourself, or your loved ones. We offer the very best quality medical equipment available for the home.
- Bathroom Safety
- Convalescent Care
- Daily Living Aids
- Diabetic shoes and custom inserts by Dr Comfort
- Foot Care
- Manual wheelchairs
- Canes, crutches, and rolling walkers
- Orthopedic Care
- Updraft medication and nebulizers
Coleman Pharmacy is an “Accredited” provider and we may be able to bill Medicare, Medicaid, or other health insurors for your Power Wheelchair or Scooter. Please contact us for details.